PAPER: The Challenges and Readiness of Shipping MRV For Shipowners And Operators (Verifavia Shipping & DFDS)
At the 38th Propulsion & Emissions Conference held on 11-12 May in Hamburg, Julien Dufour, CEO, Verifavia Shipping and Poul Woodall, Director, Environment & Sustainability, DFDS presented a paper on the challenges and readiness of Shipping MRV for shipowners and operators.
This paper offers a guide to how to prepare for the MRV Regulation. It offers the following aspects:
- An introduction to the regulation.
- Regulation scope and milestones.
- Consideration of legal issues.
- Consideration to other important areas not yet clarified in legislation.
- An examination of data security.
- An examination of environmental impact.
- An examination of Uncertainties / information accuracy.
- Cost Considerations.
- The Company / verifier relationship.
- Important monitoring issues.
- Important verifier issues.
- Policing issues.
> Read the Article
Back to all Verifavia in the press