ICAO “States’ Action Plans” Seminar
With a view to supporting its member States in their efforts to take action on aviation and climate change, on 1 April 2014 ICAO launched a series of back-to-back ICAO “International Aviation and Environment” and “States’ Action Plans” Seminars.
These back-to-back Seminars will be conducted in each ICAO Region and a final Seminar will be held at ICAO Headquarters, in Montréal, Canada.
This event is reserved to the designated national Action Plan Focal Points.
This hands-on, practice-based Seminar will cover the following topics:
- Update of the ICAO Guidance on State Action Plans
- Action Plan Emissions Reduction (APER) Website, Supporting Documents, and ICAO Tools
- Review of the Action Plan
- Assistance for the Implementation of the Action Plan
- State Presentations – Best Practices
> See the list of seminars Back to all Industry News