Aviation Carbon 2019: only 40 days to go!
Since 2012, the Aviation Carbon series of conferences have become widely recognized as the leading international event specializing in market-based measures to address carbon emissions from aviation, such as CORSIA and the EU ETS.
A strong focus at this year’s conference will be looking back on how airlines and business jet operators have dealt with the monitoring and reporting provisions of the global ICAO CORSIA scheme for international aviation that became effective in January. Topics related to CORSIA, EU ETS, sustainability aviation fuel will be covered, such as:
- Progress at ICAO on the final implementation elements of CORSIA and what remains outstanding.
- Sustainable aviation fuel development: can it be accelerated, and how?
- Have agreed ICAO sustainability criteria assured the environmental integrity of CORSIA?
- What has been the impact of soaring EU ETS carbon allowances upon airlines?
- What is the future for the EU ETS and can it work alongside CORSIA?
Aviation Carbon 2019 is supported by Airbus, firstclimate, Vertis, Carbon TradeXchange, Global Environmental Climate (GEM), South Pole and Eurocontrol.
The agenda has been announced, please see it here.
A special feature will be a workshop for aeroplane operators on CORSIA reporting and verification organized by VERIFAVIA!
You might even wish to consider Aviation Carbon 2019 as a CORSIA knowledge / training program paid from your training budget, and you can obtain a Certificate of Attendance!
Discounts for airlines are still available, please contact us for more details.
> Visit the event’s website
> Register here
> See the event’s agenda
> See the event’s sponsors Back to all Verifavia News