Interested in Airport Carbon Accreditation?
What is Airport Carbon Accreditation?
Airport Carbon Accreditation is a carbon management certification standard for airports developed by ACI Europe. The programme independently assesses and recognises the efforts of airports to manage and reduce their carbon emissions with four levels of award.
> Read more about the Airport Carbon Accreditation programme
What are the benefits of an airport being accredited?
- To recognise your efforts to manage and reduce carbon emissions
- To reduce costs through effective carbon emissions management
- To communicate your green credentials to external stakeholders
> Download the Why join Airport Carbon Accreditation ? leaflet
How many airports are accredited worldwide?
More than 110 airports are accredited in all 5 continents.
> See the list of accredited airports
Airport Carbon Accreditation was launched in North America in September 2014. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport bacame the first certified airports in North America. In December 2014, the programme was launched in Latin America & Caribbean, which means that the programme achieved global reach and is now available to all airports worldwide!
Are you planning to apply for Airport Carbon Accreditation, to renew or to upgradee to a higher level?
You will need to hire an independent verifier to certify your carbon footprint report...
Consider VERIFAVIA to verify your carbon footprint report!
- Approved third-party verifier for Airport Carbon Accreditation
- Flexible, Efficient & Competitive verification services worldwide
- The world's leading carbon emissions verifier for Aviation
- ISO 14065 accredited by UKAS
- ISO 14064 & GHG Protocol expertise
- English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Spanish & Turkish speaking
> Learn more about the verification process
> Download our e-flyer
Our dedicated airport carbon emissions team is available to answer any questions you may have on Airport Carbon Accreditation.
Simply reply to this email or complete the online contact form.
You can also call us:
Europe: +33 665 697 489
UK: +44 20 3290 7489
USA: +1 202 657 6444
Canada: +1 604 733 0406
India: +91 98 88666794 / +91 11 43090717
VERIFAVIA is a global provider of independent carbon emissions verification services for Airports applying for Airport Carbon Accreditation (Levels 1, 2, 3 and 3+)
'Verification is our expertise and airports are our passion!' Back to all Verifavia News