Verifavia CEO to speak at the Argus European Emissions Market 2014
Julien Dufour, CEO of Verifavia, will participate in the Argus European Emissions Market 2014 as speaker in the Aviation EU ETS panel. The conference will be held at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center.
The Aviation EU ETS panel scheduled on Thursday 6 March between 09:10 and 09:50:
- Update on the ICAO position on the EU ETS, ‘stop the clock’ and aviation’s inclusion in the EU ETS.
- How are discussions developing on an international agreement to be implemented from 2020 onwards?
- What are the options available for a post-2020 framework?
- How would these potential outcomes impact the aviation market?
- How will the aviation industry manage the transition between now and 2020?
- How is the current uncertainty impacting the aviation industry?
Other speakers include:
- Andreas Hardeman, Assistant Director, Environment – Policy and Outreach, International Air Transport Association
- Annalisa Monaco, Director EU and NATO Relations, The Boeing Company
> See the list of speakers
> Read the agenda Back to all Verifavia News