Verifavia is hiring Aviation Environmental Experts for CORSIA and EU ETS!
Interested in ICAO's CORSIA and want to be involved? Desire to work with airlines worldwide? Like dealing with data? Enjoy global travel?
Come and join Verifavia - the world's leading verification body for aviation - as an aviation auditor for CORSIA and EU ETS!
Full time positions available in Paris, France and Chandigarh, India.
Position: Aviation Environmental Expert (ICAO’s CORSIA & EU ETS)
Locations: Paris-Montparnasse, France or Chandigarh, India.
Part-time / subcontractor possible.
With 500+ clients in 80 countries, Verifavia is a leading global independent provider of carbon emissions verification services for aviation, airports and maritime transport. Headquartered in Paris, Verifavia has an operational office in Chandigarh, and a regional office in Singapore.
Verifavia is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) according to ISO 14065 for the EU ETS and ICAO’s CORSIA, and by the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) for ICAO’s CORSIA.
Verifavia is the first ever CORSIA accredited verifier, the first and only verifier with dual accreditation, and is currently the world's leading independent verification body of GHG emissions for aviation with a worldwide market share of over 30% of the aircraft operators subject to the EU ETS.
In order to prepare for the major planned expansion due to the implementation of ICAO’s CORSIA on a global basis, and to build up a team of professional auditors, Verifavia is recruiting aviation auditors for its Paris and Chandigarh offices.
Successful candidates will join international auditing teams to perform legal verification audits for airlines and business jet operators worldwide, as well as commercial support.
- Aviation engineer or any other relevant education or background in commercial aviation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details, resourceful, ability to work independently
- Strong business ethics and ability to maintain independence and objectivity
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment
- Auditing experience
- Experience in or thorough knowledge of flight operations and fuel management
- Knowledge of environmental regulations in aviation
- IT proficiency
- Other languages
Back to all Verifavia News