We always strive to work as efficiently as possible while maintaining the highest degree of data accuracy and the highest level of customer service.
Integrity is also one of the core values of VERIFAVIA and an essential criteria for the delivery of independent assurance.
VERIFAVIA provides flexible, efficient and competitive verification services of greenhouse gas emissions for airlines, business jets, airports, ports and ships :
- Flexible: we offer a personal, customized and hassle-free service
- Efficient: we focus on the key areas to speed up the verification process
- Competitive: we have low overhead costs so we can offer competitive rates
Safeguarding the impartiality and independence of services delivered by VERIFAVIA is key to protecting the reputation of the company and the credibility of its services.
To achieve our vision and safeguard our independence, VERIFAVIA implemented an Assurance Management System that aims to ensure that:
- We identify and control the risks associated with the delivery of services, and those related to specific client projects
- We identify and mitigate any conflicts of interest between Verifavia, its staff and the clients to whom we provide verification services
- We provide our clients with a written verification opinion which is recognised and accepted for the relevant regulatory and/or trading schemes
- We work in partnership with each of our clients in order to provide them with the information and services that meet their needs and expectations
- We use a uniform and consistent approach, across all our audit teams, to the delivery of services
- We continuously improve the quality of our operations and management control systems, to meet clients, regulators and stakeholders expectations
Complaints & Appeals
VERIFAVIA has procedures in place to manage, evaluate, take necessary corrective actions and make decisions on complaints and appeals. VERIFAVIA makes publicly available a description of the complaints–handling and appeals-handling procedures upon request.
Please contact us to learn how to file a complaint or an appeal.