F.A.Q. - Carbon Inventory
1. What is the business value of a GHG inventory?
A GHG inventory holds a number of advantages for airlinesRead more
2. What are the accounting principles of a GHG inventory?
The GHG Protocol includes both the standard and guidance on how to calculate and report GHG emissions. It is based on five principles which are intended to underpin all aspects of GHG accounting and reporting.Read more
3. What are the accounting principles of Bilan Carbon®?
The Bilan Carbone® method enables to evaluate greenhouse gas emissions caused by all the physical processes that are necessary for the existence of a human activity or organization.Read more
4. Who can undertake a Bilan Carbon®?
The production of a Bilan Carbone® requires both methodological expertise for completing the greenhouse gas emission evaluation and reduction project, and technical expertise for using the various Bilan Carbone® tools.Read more
5. What are the Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 emissions?
The GHG Protocol defines the emissions in three categories: Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3.Read more