Home > Events
> Aviation Carbon 2018

Aviation Carbon 2018

5-6 November 2018, London Heathrow

Since 2012, the Aviation Carbon series of conferences have become widely recognised as a leading international event specialising in market-based measures such as CORSIA and the EU ETS, to address fast-growing aviation emissions. We are open to all airlines, business jet and other categories of aircraft operators from around the world, regardless of their size, location or any membership of particular aviation associations.

Delegate feedback from our 2017 event indicated tremendous satisfaction levels with 94% rating it highly (with the remaining 6% still rating it as satisfactory) and particularly the excellent networking opportunities. Why not join them?

Aviation Carbon 2018 is the must-attend event bringing the aviation sector together with carbon market professionals and other stakeholders to hear the latest developments. Aviation Carbon 2017 was uniquely supported by all the major airline, business aviation and carbon market associations.

Attendance at Aviation Carbon 2018 will allow operators and aviation stakeholders to obtain the latest status and impact assessments of the ICAO CORSIA scheme before mandatory CO2 emissions reporting starts on 1 January 2019. There will be presentations and lively, insightful discussion panels with leading industry and stakeholder experts. We also plan to have help desks provided by CORSIA experts to provide free advice to delegates.For airlines and operators wanting an in-depth insight of the monitoring, reporting and verification details to prepare themselves for CORSIA, we will be running a dedicated CORSIA MRV Workshop on the afternoon of Tuesday 6 November, FREE of additional charge to Aviation Carbon 2018 registered delegates. If you are interested in attending, just tick the ‘CORSIA MRV Workshop’ option as you complete the registration process. There will also be FREE consultations available with a variety of CORSIA and sustainability experts who will be available to answer your questions throughout the 2 days. Availability for this workshop is limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.

CORSIA is already having significant implications for airlines and business jet operators worldwide as well as for the carbon markets. Additionally, investors; legal and financial institutions; aircraft leasing companies; academics; industry consultants and government and regulatory authorities; aviation biofuel supply chains will benefit from attending Aviation Carbon 2018.

Our venue is once again the business-friendly London Heathrow Marriott Hotel where we held our previous events and which has recently improved its business facilities through a multi-million pound improvement programme, winning it the 2016 ‘European Hotel Design Awards’ and ‘Best Hotel for Events’ at the London Venue Awards.

Details on the Agenda and Speakers will be available shortly.

Register NOW and get the SUPER Early Bird rates!

> Visit the event's website
  Back to all Events