CORSIA Reporting & Verification Webinar
Thursday 9 April 2020
As the first CORSIA reporting and verification season is in progress, Verifavia is organizing an interactive webinar on 9 April 2020 (Thursday) to share relevant information and guidance with aeroplane operators, regulatory authorities and service suppliers in the run up to the CORSIA compliance deadline (31 May 2020).
Julien Dufour, CEO, and Beata Kusova, Director, Aviation & Airports, will seek to demystify the Emissions Report template provided by ICAO, provide tips on how to best prepare for reporting and remote verification, and answer all questions from participants.
Julien Dufour, CEO Beata Kusova, Director, Aviation & Airports
- Introduction & Impact of COVID-19 on CORSIA MRV
- ICAO's CORSIA Emissions Report template: overview and step-by-step guidance
- CERT and FRED+, how they can help
- How to prepare for (remote) verification
DATE & TIME:
Thursday 9 April 2020:
- Webinar #1: 08:00 AM GMT (04:00 AM EST / 10:00 AM CET / 16:00 PM SGT)
- Webinar #2: 14:00 PM GMT (10:00 AM EST / 16:00 PM CET / 22:00 PM SGT)
Please contact us if you have any specific CORSIA questions that you would like clarification on. We will do our best to clear those points during the webinar.
We look forward to interacting with you on CORSIA this coming Thursday!
SLIDES & VIDEO RECORDING:
Watch the video-recording of CORSIA Reporting & Verification Webinar #1
Watch the video-recording of CORSIA Reporting & Verification Webinar #2
Back to all Events