Verifavia is hiring environmental auditors!
Environmental Auditor (ICAO’s CORSIA, EU ETS, Airport Carbon & Carbon Footprint)
Paris, France or Remote (Full / Part Time)
Position: Environmental Auditor (ICAO’s CORSIA, EU ETS, Airport Carbon & Carbon Footprint)
Location: Paris, France or Remote
Type of contract: Full or Part Time
Verifavia is a global independent provider of carbon emissions verification services for aviation, airports, and maritime transport. The company is headquartered in Paris, and has regional offices in London, Chandigarh, and Singapore. With 270 aviation clients in 100 countries, Verifavia is the leading verification body for aviation with around 60% CORSIA market share.
Verifavia is accredited by the French COFRAC to ISO 14065 for the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) and ICAO’s CORSIA, by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for the UK Emissions Trading Scheme (UK ETS), and by the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) for ICAO’s CORSIA.
To strengthen its multicultural team of professional auditors, Verifavia is recruiting aviation environmental auditors for its Paris office. Successful candidates will join our international auditing teams to perform legal environmental verification audits for airlines and business jet operators worldwide.
- Relevant degree in Environment, Aviation, Engineering, Data Sciences, or Mathematics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Attention to details, resourceful, ability to work independently
- Strong business ethics and ability to maintain independence and objectivity
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment
- Auditing experience (quality, environment, operations, etc.)
- Experience in flight operations / knowledge of environmental regulations in aviation
- IT proficiency
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and / or programming languages (Python, R…)
- Other languages
Instructions to apply
Send your CV (in PDF) and customized cover–letter with references (in PDF) to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you in a young, innovative, and ever growing multi-cultural organization! Back to all Verifavia News